Using the local web interface¶
Users and Local Administrators may access informations and perform WAPT actions directly from the host by visiting http://localhost:8088.
Opening the WAPT web interface¶
The WAPT web interface opens by.
It is also accessible directly from a web browser by visiting http://localhost:8088.
Description of the WAPT web interface¶
The WAPT agent web interface is composed of 4 tabs:
- the WAPT tab that shows the status of the host and some system related informations;
- the Installed packages tab that lists the packages that are installed on the host;
- the List of packages that lists the WAPT packages available on registered repositories;
- the Tasks that lists tasks in pending, done and error states;
Available actions from the WAPT agent web interface¶
- viewing host information, updating and upgrading actions are available for every users;
- Other actions need Local Administrator rights; they are also available to users who are members of the waptselfservice Active Directory security group.
Refreshing the list of available package:
In the tab.
Installing a package:
In the tabthe desired package.
clearing the cache:
In the tab.